- You can configure basic settings of note tasking and choose the background of main screen.
- 1. Create a New Note
- You can choose what to enter initially when you create a new note.
- Edit Body First
- Edit Title First
- 2. Show Undo/Redo Button
- You can choose if you turn on Undo/Redo Button when editing.
- 3. Image Quality
- You can choose the quality of images that are taken by Awesome Note.
- Low Quality
- Normal Quality
- High Quality
- 4. Save Images to Photo Album when taking a picture
- Choose whether you want to save images to Photo Album when taking a picture in Awesome Note.
- Note Transfer
- Via Bluetooth, you can transfer notes with other Awesome Note users. Using within distance of 10 meters (32 feet) does not require Wi-Fi or 3G network connection.
- Sync & Transfer
- You can set up Sync & Transfer in settings.
- Passcode Lock
- You can set up the passcode. You can secure your folders when you lock it with a passcode.
Settings > Passcode Lock and enter a 4-digit passcode twice
- In case you forget your passcode
- Add your Google Docs account in Settings after setting your initial passcode.
Settings > Sync & Transfer (Google Docs) > Sign in
- By adding an account, you will be able to retrieve your passcode from Google Docs in case you forget it.
- Awesome Note will ask whether you have forgotten your passcode once you fail to enter it 3 times.
- If you have not set your Google Docs account previously, then the only way left is to erase your Awesome Note and reinstall it.
See Troubleshooting forgetting passcode
- To-do Settings
- You can choose how many badge counts you will use for todos.