Perfectly Syncing iPhone and iPad
You can share data between iPhone & iPad.
If you are using both Awesome Note for iPhone & iPad !
You can make perfect Sync through Google Docs or Evernote.
If you hope to perfectly Sync your Awesome Note in iPhone & iPad, go through the following steps.
Just to make sure! Make a Backup of your notes.
- Step 1Relocate every note data to your Awesome Note in iPhone.
- Step 2Erase all folders and notes in your Awesome Note for iPad.
- Step 3Log into Google Docs or Evernote, and erase all Awesome Note folders and data
- Step 4Start Syncing from iPhone to Google Docs/Evernote
- Step 5Sync again from iPad to Google Docs/Evernote
- Learn more on Sync
- After ongoing the steps above, the next time you need to do is quite simple.
Just repeat step 4, 5 or Vice Versa to keep your notes exactly the same in both devices.
- If you are using Sync, leave the Backup data sorely for its purpose.
If you are not using the Sync feature, data for iPhone & iPad can be transferred through the Backup & Restore feature.